News / Union backs off until November at Sydney, but port delays and congestion run on
Port operations resumed unhindered at DP World’s Sydney terminal over the weekend, after the Maritime ...
News / APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
The master of the arrested APL England is to be prosecuted in Australia and could ...
News / Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
The vessel APL England has been detained in Australia over inadequate lashing, after losing 40 containers ...
News / APL to quit Asia-Europe trade as CMA CGM eyes greater cost-saving
CMA CGM has announced that its Singapore-headquartered subsidiary, APL, will exit the Asia-Europe trades after ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Capacity to handle bigger box ships will give port of Melbourne a boost
Australian container supply chains could be set to change after the first call of an ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag