News / Union backs off until November at Sydney, but port delays and congestion run on
Port operations resumed unhindered at DP World’s Sydney terminal over the weekend, after the Maritime ...
News / APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
The master of the arrested APL England is to be prosecuted in Australia and could ...
News / Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
The vessel APL England has been detained in Australia over inadequate lashing, after losing 40 containers ...
News / APL to quit Asia-Europe trade as CMA CGM eyes greater cost-saving
CMA CGM has announced that its Singapore-headquartered subsidiary, APL, will exit the Asia-Europe trades after ...
News / UK haulage crisis tightens its grip as shippers face a delay 'double-whammy'
Shippers are facing an anxious wait as the crisis in the UK haulage sector tightens its ...
News / Capacity to handle bigger box ships will give port of Melbourne a boost
Australian container supply chains could be set to change after the first call of an ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode