New Zealand Headlines
News / CMA CGM to increase its South Pacific footprint with acquisition of Sofrana Unilines
CMA CGM has reached an agreement to acquire South Pacific container line Sofrana Unilines. The acquisition ...
Recommends / Domino’s delivers world’s first pizza-by-drone
While the US continue to fret over the safety implications of allowing commercial drones to ...
News / CH Robinson continues consolidation plans with $226m APC Logistics buy in Australia
CH Robinson has stuck to its pledge to grow via acquisition, having agreed to buy ...
Recommends / Kiwi brothers invent a portable container weighing scale
There’s a touch of genius at work here – the sort of invention that brings ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 4. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?
- 5. A.Kout on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'