Comment / Against the odds: Warning signs – the storm is gathering but the tide is still lifting all boats
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
News / Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
Container lines have objected to French calls for the IMO impose mandatory speed limits for ...
News / Yantian Express set to sail on, but some cargo owners still owe GA payments
Reloading containers onto the Yantian Express is scheduled to begin today. Owner Hapag-Lloyd said the fire-hit ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
News / Shippers angry at 'no news' on availability of Yantian Express cargo
Shippers are facing further confusion over the fate of cargo aboard the fire-stricken Yantian Express ...
News / Fire-damaged boxes off the Yantian Express, but shippers must wait for intact cargo
All damaged containers have now been unloaded from the fire-stricken Yantian Express, Hapag-Lloyd and Ocean Network Express ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd – the cracks are still apparent
If you want to know at a glance how Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd is faring in the ...
News / More profitable second half helped Hapag-Lloyd stay in the black
Hapag-Lloyd’s net profit came in at $54m last year after the carrier recovered well from ...
News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Installing scrubbers for IMO 2020 could cost carriers 200 teu per voyage
Scrubbers installed on ultra-large large container vessels (ULCVs) could take up “at least 200 teu” ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?