News / Technology and data sharing can mitigate the risks of carrying dangerous goods
The aviation and maritime sectors should work together to mitigate risks in the declaration and ...
News / Installing scrubbers for IMO 2020 could cost carriers 200 teu per voyage
Scrubbers installed on ultra-large large container vessels (ULCVs) could take up “at least 200 teu” ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd chief stays bullish on growth and clawing back extra fuel costs
Hapag-Lloyd’s chief executive, Ralph Habben Jansen, is more optimistic about the outlook for container shipping ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM trading update steals the limelight from Maersk & Hapag
France’s CMA CGM stole the thunder of Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) and Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd (HL) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd's financials – till death do us part
Hapag-Lloyd’s (HL) bloody Monday in mid-January is now a distant memory, confirming my fair value estimates ...
News / Strong final quarter sees Hapag-Lloyd hit the high end of revised profit forecast
Hapag-Lloyd managed to stay in the black in the final quarter of last year, reporting ...
News / Two-month wait for cargo aboard fire-hit Yantian Express
Shippers with damaged cargo on board the fire-stricken Yantian Express may have to wait up ...
News / Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
The fire-stricken 9,200 teu APL Vancouver is en route to a Singapore lay-by berth for ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price