News / Agreement at last between DP World and Maritime Union of Australia?
Negotiations between DP World Australia and the Maritime Union of Australia (MUA) over a new ...
News / Maersk refuses bookings for shipments to Sydney as the port struggles to cope
Despite signs of a rapprochement between docker unions and container terminal employers in the port ...
News / Union backs off until November at Sydney, but port delays and congestion run on
Port operations resumed unhindered at DP World’s Sydney terminal over the weekend, after the Maritime ...
News / Yang Ming box ship released by Australia after 'unnecessary' arrest
Taiwanese shipping line Yang Ming has said normal cargo operations had resumed on the YM ...
News / DP World Australia to axe 200 more stevedore jobs in prolonged row with union
DP World Australia (DPWA) is to axe 200 dock workers, blaming volume losses since September. Yesterday’s ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. [email protected] on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 2. Cj on Container shortages the biggest disrupter: where are all the empty boxes?
- 3. Stephen Webster on Atlas Air and high-flying rivals asked to return US taxpayers' Covid cash
- 4. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 5. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely