Recommends / Cosco gets approval for 25,000 teu ship design, but will it be built?
Cosco ship building subsidiary Shanghai Ship and Shipping Research Institute (SSSRI) has received design approval ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
News / IMO 2020 fuel restriction may prove a ‘windfall’ for the charter market
MSC, Maersk, Cosco and CMA CGM are among ocean carriers that expect to temporarily increase ...
News / Bolloré and Cosco tie the cooperation knot tighter 'to explore new opportunities'
Cosco Shipping and Bolloré Logistics have entered a new partnership to “densify” commercial relations, as ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
News / Container lines prepare for new capacity via new ULCVs and 'ship-jumboisation'
MSC is set to receive some 330,000 teu of newbuild tonnage this year and will ...
Comment / Analysis: an exciting year for container shipping – meltdown or milk and honey?
What a difference a year can make. Twelve months ago, I was bearish on the ...
Comment / Market Insight: Has MIQ Logistics put the For Sale sign up?
Rumoured takeover target MIQ Logistics has attracted a lot of interest from the executives in my network in ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: What price will the Long Beach Terminal sale really fetch?
I have wondered how to value certain “strategic” infrastructure assets in the shipping world ever since ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price