News / OOCL launches e-commerce platform joint-venture with JD Logistics
The latest move in container line vertical integration came from China today, as it was ...
News / Subsidies from China keeping ambitious Cosco in calm financial waters
Cosco Shipping’s $251m net profit last year was largely thanks to $230m of subsidies from ...
Recommends / Cosco gets approval for 25,000 teu ship design, but will it be built?
Cosco ship building subsidiary Shanghai Ship and Shipping Research Institute (SSSRI) has received design approval ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / IMO 2020 fuel restriction may prove a ‘windfall’ for the charter market
MSC, Maersk, Cosco and CMA CGM are among ocean carriers that expect to temporarily increase ...
News / Bolloré and Cosco tie the cooperation knot tighter 'to explore new opportunities'
Cosco Shipping and Bolloré Logistics have entered a new partnership to “densify” commercial relations, as ...
News / Ocean Alliance revamps network, adding a seventh Asia-North Europe loop
The Ocean Alliance, the largest of the three east-west trade vessel sharing agreements, has published ...
News / Container lines prepare for new capacity via new ULCVs and 'ship-jumboisation'
MSC is set to receive some 330,000 teu of newbuild tonnage this year and will ...
Comment / Analysis: an exciting year for container shipping – meltdown or milk and honey?
What a difference a year can make. Twelve months ago, I was bearish on the ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?