Asia-US west coast Headlines
News / Carriers set to cut Asia-USWC capacity in response to weakening outlook
Capacity on the transpacific Asia-US west coast tradelane will be cut by some 7,000 teu ...
News / Transpacific spot rate slump continues amid global trade uncertainty
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) saw spot rates tumble again on the transpacific, as ...
News / Asia-USWC tradelane will recover, despite trade war 'shenanigans'
OOCL has advised its customers it will blank two more voyages between Asia and the ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers struggle, but transpacific could see new front-loading boost
Asia-North Europe carriers continue to discount rates to fill their ships, suggesting that the usual pre-peak ...
News / April import boost for US ports may be the 'quiet before the tariff storm'
Container imports last month at the 10 largest US box terminals increased by 6.6% year ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. email@example.com on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms