Asia-US west coast Headlines
News / April import boost for US ports may be the 'quiet before the tariff storm'
Container imports last month at the 10 largest US box terminals increased by 6.6% year ...
News / Carrier hopes for price hikes tumble with spot rate declines on major routes
Container spot rates seem to have shrugged off carriers’ attempts to add an emergency bunker ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 2. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 5. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?