AP Moller - Maersk Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM trading update steals the limelight from Maersk & Hapag
France’s CMA CGM stole the thunder of Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) and Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd (HL) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd's financials – till death do us part
Hapag-Lloyd’s (HL) bloody Monday in mid-January is now a distant memory, confirming my fair value estimates ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk results out – don't panic yet, a new blue star is born
A quick and dirty take on AP Møller Mærsk (APMM)’s fourth-quarter and annual results, released ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: What's the point of Maersk's US customs buy?
When details of the Stay Ahead plan of AP Møller Mærsk (APMM) were exclusively reported ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
FNET: Maersk snaps up customs house broker
Fruitnet reports: “AP Moller-Maersk has acquired Vandegrift, a US-based customs house broker, representing its first ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: fasten your seatbelts, the Maersk Drilling IPO is coming
Let’s quickly try to narrow the Maersk Drilling IPO guidance that I set out six ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you