AP Moller - Maersk Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: Maersk's 4PL ambitions – "What do they know about SCM and forwarding? Nothing"
I was having a fascinating and rather entertaining call with Mr Ocean, talking about Korean ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Analysis: CMA CGM trading update steals the limelight from Maersk & Hapag
France’s CMA CGM stole the thunder of Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) and Germany’s Hapag-Lloyd (HL) ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Hapag-Lloyd's financials – till death do us part
Hapag-Lloyd’s (HL) bloody Monday in mid-January is now a distant memory, confirming my fair value estimates ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Maersk results out – don't panic yet, a new blue star is born
A quick and dirty take on AP Møller Mærsk (APMM)’s fourth-quarter and annual results, released ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: What's the point of Maersk's US customs buy?
When details of the Stay Ahead plan of AP Møller Mærsk (APMM) were exclusively reported ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
FNET: Maersk snaps up customs house broker
Fruitnet reports: “AP Moller-Maersk has acquired Vandegrift, a US-based customs house broker, representing its first ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price