Recommends / China to shave $2.45bn off cost of Malaysia’s East Coast Rail Link
China’s government has reportedly offered a $2.45bn cut in construction costs for Malaysia’s now controversial ...
Recommends / China’s Xi visits Italy with belt and road deal as prize
Could Italy mark the turning point in China’s belt and road policy? This week saw ...
News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
HEI: Bull In A China Shop
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Risk sentiment is broadly buoyant at the end of a week that ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
BBG: Goodwill hunting is a disaster movie in China
“Cover your eyes. The coming earnings season won’t make pleasant viewing as companies are forced ...
News / Deal with SF Holding brings DP-DHL 'unprecedented access to China’s domestic market'
Deutsche Post-DHL has completed the sale of its supply chain operations in China to SF ...
SA: Apple's Q4 iPhone shipments -20% in China
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Apple’s (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chinese smartphone shipments fell 20% Y/Y in Q4, according to ...
HEI: Bondholders aren’t getting paid again in China
“Make Chinese borrowers default again,” writes THE HEISENBERG…
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price