HEI: Parsing China’s ‘monster prints’
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Late Thursday evening, we talked at length about the bifurcated macro narrative ...
Recommends / Trade war inactivity could bring ‘worst recession in recent Chinese history’
Professor of government at Claremont McKenna College Minxin Pei believes China could face the worst ...
News / Major players expand operations in South-east Asia with Vietnam the focus
AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) is ramping up its footprint in South-east Asia. In February, the cargo airline added Dhaka ...
Recommends / China to shave $2.45bn off cost of Malaysia’s East Coast Rail Link
China’s government has reportedly offered a $2.45bn cut in construction costs for Malaysia’s now controversial ...
Recommends / China’s Xi visits Italy with belt and road deal as prize
Could Italy mark the turning point in China’s belt and road policy? This week saw ...
News / Faster speed and lower costs – the China-Europe rail freight success story
Increased speeds and falling costs could see the China-EU land bridge handle more freight, some ...
News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
HEI: Bull In A China Shop
THE HEISENBERG writes: “Risk sentiment is broadly buoyant at the end of a week that ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba wants to make money in logistics where the risks are higher
Alibaba’s (BABA) ~$700m STO Express move this week was unsurprising as far as its strategic ...
BBG: Goodwill hunting is a disaster movie in China
“Cover your eyes. The coming earnings season won’t make pleasant viewing as companies are forced ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?