News / Users and polluters will pay in drive towards major cut in transport emissions
The transport sector will be forced to significantly cut emissions following the election of future ...
Recommends / US tariffs hit $7.5bn of EU goods: a 'lose-lose' situation
Another day, another trade war. The WTO decision to allow the US to impose tariffs ...
News / US carriers see opportunity knocking as the EU relaxes wet-lease rules
Atlas Air and other US aircraft owners are eyeing opportunities after the EU finally agreed to ...
Recommends / UK and South Korea sign 'continuity' trade agreement
It appears the UK may have reached a “continuity” trade agreement with South Korea. The ...
Recommends / Ireland is 'running out of warehouse space'
For months industry in the UK has been voicing concerns over the dwindling supply of ...
News / Opposition to EU-Mercosur trade deal sees logistics plans stay on drawing boards
The European Union and the Mercosur trade pact have come a long way: after 20 ...
Recommends / Amazon’s Prime Air looks set to expand European operations
Having monopolised the internet, Amazon, it seems, is well and truly focused on controlling the ...
Recommends / Trump’s tariff threat hits European economies at a bad time
Trump is threatening to add tariffs onto $11bn of European Union imports, possibly in a ...
News / The industry must collaborate and take action to address climate change
Industry must take the lead in addressing the pending climate catastrophe, with “the earth unable ...
News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route