News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
Recommends / EU court paves way for $2bn UPS claim over TNT bid
UPS could sue the EU for $2bn in damages after a court ruled that the ...
Recommends / EU-Japan trade agreement on track for February
Greater trade is expected between the EU and Japan following yesterday’s approval of a trade ...
Recommends / Asean and EU to allow unlimited cargo flight rights
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) and the EU have agreed to unlimited cargo ...
Recommends / EU still struggling with system to bypass sanctions on Iran
EU attempts to circumvent US sanctions on Iran and maintain trade with the republic are ...
News / Whitehall 'lays bare the grisly prospects' for supply chains of a no-deal Brexit
Industry associations have reacted badly to the UK government’s latest round of technical notices explaining ...
Recommends / UK aims to boost exports to 35% of GDP, but no timeframe
Liam Fox, the UK’s trade minister, is reportedly targeting an export boom post-Brexit. According to ...
Recommends / Maritime UK says Article 50 process should be extended
Maritime UK has urged the EU and UK to extend the Article 50 process if ...
Recommends / Trump risks $294bn trade tariff reprisals, EU warns
More tit-for-tat tariff news. As Canada starts its impose its retaliatory charges, now the EU ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you