Supply & Demand Headlines
News / Yet another 'challenging' year for box carriers balancing demand and capacity
2020 will prove another challenging year for ocean carriers in terms of capacity management, according ...
Comment / IMO 2020: the curved ball that acted as a counterweight for box shipping
The bellwether Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), which records container spot rates from China to ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'