Maersk Line Headlines
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
News / Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
Freight forwarders offering supply chain solutions to shippers should have nothing to fear from Maersk’s ...
News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Strong final quarter sees Hapag-Lloyd hit the high end of revised profit forecast
Hapag-Lloyd managed to stay in the black in the final quarter of last year, reporting ...
News / APMM reports $120m profit in Q4 18, but has no high hopes for new year
AP Møller Maersk recorded an underlying profit of $120m in the fourth quarter of 2018, ...
News / 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
Maersk Line and MSC have been obliged to blank a further Asia-North Europe 2M loop ...
News / GPA unveils ambitious plans for huge expansion at the port of Savannah
Georgia Ports Authority (GPA) has underscored its ambition to maintain growth at the port of ...
News / Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) last month saw its first gearless containership call ...
News / LNG the fuel of the future for box ships on cost, but is there a cleaner solution?
LNG delivers the best return on investment (ROI) for container shipping lines, according to a ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price