On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Davies Turner appoints MSC's John Adams to head regional ocean business
Davies Turner has appointed John Adams to head its ocean management team across India, the ...
People / Dan Harris joins Xpediator group as IT infrastructure service & operations director
UK freight services provider Xpediator has appointed Dan Harris (pictured above) as IT infrastructure service ...
People / Port of Dover Cargo appoints Nik Scott-Gray as general manager
Port of Dover Cargo, the UK ferry port’s lo-lo operation that has a burgeoning business ...
News / Toll Global Forwarding confirms closure of four US offices, with redundancies
Toll Global Forwarding has confirmed it is set to close a number of its locations ...
People / Europa appoints Matthew Camm as UK network development manager
Europa Road has appointed Matthew Camm (pictured above, right) as its UK network development manager. Bringing ...
People / Steve Downing is new head of group projects at Priority Freight
Priority Freight has appointed Steve Downing (pictured above) as head of group projects. Mr Downing brings ...
People / Ernst Shulze to take over from Chris Lewis as UK CEO for DP World
DP World has announced that Ernst Shulze (pictured above) will take over from Chris Lewis ...
People / Air Partner appoints Oscar Thwin vice-president of freight in Asia Pacific
Air Partner has appointed Oscar Thwin as vice president of freight in the Asia Pacific ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Headhunting Panalpina staff – bulls vs bears
While trying to determine whether the M&A wind blowing from the west could alter the ...
People / Scott Hagen appointed interim chief financial officer at CH Robinson
CH Robinson has appointed Scott Hagen as interim chief financial officer, following the announcement that ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?