On the merry-go-round Headlines
People / Jakub Ptacnik is new business development manager for B&H in Prague
B&H Worldwide has appointed Jakub Ptacnik (pictured above) as business development manager for its new ...
People / American Airlines Cargo appoints Tim Isik director of cargo sales for EMEA
American Airlines Cargo has appointed Tim Isik as director of cargo sales for Europe, Middle ...
People / J Florian Pfaff is new vice president for Asia Pacific at Lufthansa Cargo
Lufthansa Cargo has appointed J Florian Pfaff as its new vice president for Asia Pacific. Mr ...
People / Per Hojland is new executive director of operations at Saudia Cargo
Saudia Cargo has appointed Per Hojland, previously supply chain director for a dairy company, to ...
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
People / Jon Panzer new senior VP for technology and strategic planning at Union Pacific
Union Pacific (UP) has announced that Jon Panzer is taking over as senior vice president ...
People / Xpediator appoints Jonathan Wright chief operating officer to drive expansion
Investors are being urged to buy into Xpediator (XPD) following the appointment of Jonathan Wright ...
People / Bita Standards Council appoints Dale Chrystie as its first chair
The Blockchain in Transport Alliance (Bita) Standards Council has appointed FedEx’s blockchain strategist, Dale Chrystie, ...
People / Joerg Sommer is new chief executive of DHL subsidiary Street Scooter
Deutsche Post-DHL subsidiary Street Scooter, an electric vehicle manufacturer, has appointed Joerg Sommer as its ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price