News / Further slip for Asia to North Europe spot rates, threatening price rise plans
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe fell again this week and have now ...
News / Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
Further evidence that Asia-North Europe shippers now have fewer booking options and must live with ...
News / Soft demand and falling rates push 2M to blank another Asia-USEC sailing
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have announced plans to blank sailings between Asia and ...
News / Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
There was another significant fall in transpacific container spot rates, as recorded on Friday by ...
News / Tumbling Asia-to-US rates could hamper carriers in contract renewal talks
Container spot rates from Asia to the US are sliding fast, with today’s Shanghai Containerised ...
News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Despite blanked voyages, carriers still can't fill Asia-Europe ships, hitting rates
Both of the major east-west tradelanes recorded significant falls on today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index ...
News / 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
Maersk Line and MSC have been obliged to blank a further Asia-North Europe 2M loop ...
News / HMM ends 2018 $720m in the red, but has high hopes for new ships and alliances
Subsidised South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) continued to bleed money in the ...
News / Carriers still aiming to add capacity on Asia-North Europe, despite softer demand
Despite warnings of uncertain times ahead for demand, ocean carriers plan to add around 10% ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?