Ocean Alliance Headlines
News / Further slip for Asia to North Europe spot rates, threatening price rise plans
Container spot rates from Asia to North Europe fell again this week and have now ...
News / More blank sailings will tighten capacity to push spot rates up for peak season
There was a modest uptick this week for spot rates to North Europe, a decline ...
News / Subsidies from China keeping ambitious Cosco in calm financial waters
Cosco Shipping’s $251m net profit last year was largely thanks to $230m of subsidies from ...
News / Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
Further evidence that Asia-North Europe shippers now have fewer booking options and must live with ...
News / Soft demand and falling rates push 2M to blank another Asia-USEC sailing
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have announced plans to blank sailings between Asia and ...
News / Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
There was another significant fall in transpacific container spot rates, as recorded on Friday by ...
News / Ocean Alliance to blank ten transpacific sailings as spot rates plummet
The Ocean Alliance has announced plans to cancel 10 transpacific sailings in March and April, ...
News / Tumbling Asia-to-US rates could hamper carriers in contract renewal talks
Container spot rates from Asia to the US are sliding fast, with today’s Shanghai Containerised ...
News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Despite blanked voyages, carriers still can't fill Asia-Europe ships, hitting rates
Both of the major east-west tradelanes recorded significant falls on today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?