News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
News / Operating results for bellwether OOCL suggest good news for carriers
OOCL has released operational results for the fourth quarter of 2018 which suggest trading conditions ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE set to operate joint feeder services round the world
Hapag Lloyd and it’s the Alliance partner Ocean Network Express (ONE) have agreed to operate ...
News / Maersk confirms merger of MCC Transport Seago and Sealand
Maersk Line today confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport Seago and Sealand, ...
News / OOCL increases market share, but rising costs mean Q2 results could be in red
Orient Overseas International (OOIL) has reported increased liftings but lower average revenue per container in ...
News / Fall in intra-Asia volumes a drag on OOCL figures, but deepsea trade grows
Renewed demand on the Asia-Europe and transpacific trades was in further evidence today after Hong ...
News / Shortsea operators suffer as new ocean alliances put feeders out of work
Hub-and-spoke feeder calls have fallen “drastically” following this year’s deepsea container carrier alliance reshuffle. According to X-Press Feeders’ ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?