News / Korean Air eyes new routes as a second trade war starts in Asia
Korean Air has reduced flights to Japan and expanded cargo services to South-east Asia and ...
News / OOCL results signal healthier-than-expected first half for box trades
Cosco’s subsidiary ocean carrier, OOCL, increased its liftings by 3.2% in the first six months ...
News / APL to quit Asia-Europe trade as CMA CGM eyes greater cost-saving
CMA CGM has announced that its Singapore-headquartered subsidiary, APL, will exit the Asia-Europe trades after ...
News / Cogoport expands online container booking platform to cover Chinese imports
Mumbai-based online freight marketplace Cogoport has launched inbound container bookings, following “huge demand” for Chinese ...
News / 'ASEAN tiger' shippers say they don't need ULCVs on the intra-Asia trade
As the ASEAN “tiger economies” continue to reshape the world’s largest container trade, some domestic ...
News / South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
The next round of rationalisation of South Korea’s container shipping sector is under way as ...
News / India-China container trade on the increase and President Trump is not happy
India’s container trade growth has benefited from US-China tariffs, but now New Delhi is teetering ...
News / Operating results for bellwether OOCL suggest good news for carriers
OOCL has released operational results for the fourth quarter of 2018 which suggest trading conditions ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier