Recommends / China's port deals a test of the US-Israel alliance
Fascinating analysis of the strategic conundrum currently facing Israeli policymakers, as well as their counterparts ...
News / FedEx set to acquire Israel fulfilment partner Flying Cargo Group
FedEx Express is set to acquire Israeli fulfilment and warehouse operator Flying Cargo Group as ...
News / Zim looks to change tack, with 2M partnership and premium services
After recording a net loss of $67m in the first six months, Zim is focusing ...
People / Saar Dotan leads new management appointments at Zim
Container line Zim has announced three new appointments. Saar Dotan (pictured) will be leaving his post ...
Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
New reefer traffic pumps up box volumes at port of Koper
Slovenia’s port of Koper has reinforced its position as the largest container port in the Adriatic ...
News / Forwarders report 'huge' cargo congestion in Tel Aviv as flights resume
The FAA has lifted its ban on flights to Ben Gurion Airport, but there is ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected]mail.com on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise