News / Zim looks to change tack, with 2M partnership and premium services
After recording a net loss of $67m in the first six months, Zim is focusing ...
People / Saar Dotan leads new management appointments at Zim
Container line Zim has announced three new appointments. Saar Dotan (pictured) will be leaving his post ...
Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / Forwarders report 'huge' cargo congestion in Tel Aviv as flights resume
The FAA has lifted its ban on flights to Ben Gurion Airport, but there is ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
News / Embattled Zim calls for state exit after loss widens
Hit hard by $161m of extraordinary costs – mostly the consequence of the enforced cancellation ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price