News / Zim looks to change tack, with 2M partnership and premium services
After recording a net loss of $67m in the first six months, Zim is focusing ...
People / Saar Dotan leads new management appointments at Zim
Container line Zim has announced three new appointments. Saar Dotan (pictured) will be leaving his post ...
Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / Forwarders report 'huge' cargo congestion in Tel Aviv as flights resume
The FAA has lifted its ban on flights to Ben Gurion Airport, but there is ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
News / Embattled Zim calls for state exit after loss widens
Hit hard by $161m of extraordinary costs – mostly the consequence of the enforced cancellation ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service