News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
Recommends / CMA CGM tied to $1.1bn order for 10 Chinese 15,000 teu newbuilds
Kudos to our friends at Splash247 for spotting this nugget: French carrier CMA CGM is ...
News / With new ULCVs on the horizon, another Asia-Europe loop was 'inevitable'
With its member lines receiving a large number of newbuild ULCVs this year the addition ...
News / The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
Vessel cascading has been an ever-present feature of container shipping since liner executives first understood ...
News / Buoyant HMM unveils ambitious market share target with new ULCVs
South Korean container carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) is targeting a 7% market share in ...
News / Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
Drewry has waded into the debate over the European Commission’s consultation on the block exemption ...
News / Slowing growth and more new ULCVs widen container supply and demand gap
Sluggish growth, combined with the delivery of more ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) in the past ...
News / Ripples from congestion at UK box hubs now reaching north Europe ports
More ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) are likely to be diverted from UK ports as Felixstowe and ...
News / HMM targets 1m teu as it confirms orders for mega-containerships
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine, is to join the ranks of ...
News / Wave of new ULCV capacity will put more pressure on Asia-Europe trades
Firm delivery dates for next month have been agreed for around 225,000 teu of additional container ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?