Container shortages Headlines
News / Ocean rates still rising alongside 'major problems' for those on the front line
Today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) shows a further 10.65-point gain in its comprehensive index ...
News / 'Volatile' box trade has shifted 'from a demand crisis to an operational crisis'
The era of low-cost ocean freight could be over as volatility and exception handling become ...
News / Indian shippers and carriers in war of words over box trade imbalance
Indian exporters have slammed shipping lines over the country’s continuing container shortage and soaring freight ...
News / Quick response to sudden leap in demand sees Hapag-Lloyd in calmer waters
Carriers responded quickly to the surprisingly strong rebound in east-west trades – particularly on the ...
News / Asian shippers hit by double-whammy of lack of boxes and capacity squeeze
Shippers in Asia face a double-whammy of equipment shortages and tight shipping capacity that is ...
News / Shortage of the right containers hobbling export revival in Bangladesh
An acute shortage of containers is hampering exports from Bangladesh via Chittagong, following a significant fall ...
News / Slack season? Not on shipping lanes, where high demand still holds sway
Despite the start of the traditional slack season – as China’s Golden Week holiday gets ...
News / Container shortage crisis spreads to India delaying exports
A container shortage in India is causing long delays for exporters, especially on US trades. Earlier ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'