Westbound Logistics Headlines
News / Carriers impose restrictions as container shortages in Asian ports get worse
All the major carriers are experiencing equipment shortages at Asian ports with popular 40ft high ...
News / Spike in Asia-Europe spot rates as space tightens and rollovers increase
There has been a significant spike in carrier short-term container rate quotes from Asia to ...
News / Container freight spot rates decline, but liftings are 'still good' – for now
Container spot rates from Asia to Europe and the US held up reasonably well this ...
News / Lack of cargo sees carriers forced into last-minute voyage cancellations
Despite ocean carriers discounting container spot rates from Asia this week, there was still insufficient ...
News / Carriers accused of creating rollovers to get shippers to pay more
Carriers are being accused of an abuse of power by “weaponising rollovers” to force shippers ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen