Capacity constraints Headlines
News / Demand spike and blank sailings make US importers scramble for capacity
Just as their inbound flows are building up, US importers are facing tight capacity on ...
News / Obtaining airlift isn't a problem, says U-Freight, provided shippers don’t blanch at the price
The past weekend was a lively one for Rick Keller, president & CEO of U-Freight ...
News / Postal services are struggling and need more air capacity now, says IATA
Governments must ease restrictions on airlines as the lack of cargo capacity continues to dog ...
News / Atlas and Cargologicair lead the race to get grounded freighters back in the air
A dearth of air freight capacity has pushed carriers to scramble to re-operate grounded aircraft. Yesterday, ...
News / Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
Forwarders and warehouse operators are seeking to maximise space to accommodate imported, but not-yet-required stock. Davies ...
News / AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
The air cargo industry has expressed disappointment that Air France-KLM is to stick to its ...
News / Air freight rates expected to hit $10/kg – but Atlas keeps aircraft grounded
Forwarders are anticipating ad hoc air freight rates of $10 per kg, as shippers become ...
News / Schiphol sees air cargo volumes plunge as capacity issues hit home
Capacity issues – as well as the soft market – have hit Schiphol, with the Dutch gateway ...
News / Record Q3 boosts Expeditors earnings, with air freight business the breadwinner
US freight forwarder Expeditors has reported an 18% jump in nine-month revenues, pushing up net ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season