Hong Kong Headlines
News / Competition regulators order investigation into new Hong Kong Seaport alliance
Hong Kong’s competition regulators have warned the port’s container terminal operators that the new alliance ...
News / Shipper hackles rise as Hong Kong box terminals announce operating alliance
A new alliance of four Hong Kong major container terminal operators has been slammed as ...
News / Cainiao expands as e-commerce fulfillment drives cargo growth in Asia
The rise of cross-border e-commerce in Asia is driving demand for turnkey logistics solutions and ...
News / China-US trade war just a 'bump in the road' to better business connectivity
Logistics stakeholders in Asia have shrugged off the China-US trade war as a “bump in ...
News / State port group unveils grand ambitions for MCC Qianhai at Shenzhen
State-owned port group China Merchants has launched an initiative in Shenzhen to boost consolidation and ...
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
Recommends / World’s longest sea bridge opens in China, for freight
China has opened the world’s longest sea bridge, linking Hong Kong and Macau to the ...
People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?