News / Perishables shippers getting buffeted by bad weather and rising costs
Severe weather conditions taking a heavy toll on many crops are hurting perishables exporters – and ...
News / Post-Brexit shipping routes mean spoiled Irish food
Irish food faces spoilage if proposed new shipping routes between the republic and Belgium go ...
News / Bullish Panalpina sees H1 profits rise and unveils another perishables investment
Panalpina enjoyed a 30% rise in ebit in the first half of 2018, leading to a ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
People / Cool Chain Association takes on AF-KLM's Renate de Walle
Air France-KLM’s director of pharmaceutical logistics is to take on the role of treasurer and ...
Recommends / Ocean freight is making waves, but all is not lost for air in perishables
Our sister title, The Coolstar, is writing today on trends in perishable logistics. Last week ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you