Miami Airport Headlines
News / Cargo's pandemic heroics cannot prevent budget cuts at struggling airports
Air cargo is having a year in the limelight: the segment has kept planes flying ...
News / New cargo services at Brussels Airport as carriers gear up for vaccine flights
Brussels Airport is welcoming new cargo flights: a DHL subsidiary and All Nippon Airlines Cargo ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth gets green light for cargo community system to take off
Community platforms for air cargo are on the rise at major US airports: Dallas/Fort Worth ...
News / Ethiopian Airlines flies into controversy over 'disgusting' shark fin deliveries
Ethiopian Airlines has denied it knowingly flew two shipments of shark fins from Ecuador, via ...
News / E-commerce bonus for Miami forwarder via Brazil customs deal with airport
Miami’s Interport Logistics expects a near 5,000% rise in its e-commerce volumes by the end ...
LATAM Cargo Santiago-Chicago B767F perishables service takes off next month
Having added a B767 freighter to its fleet, LATAM Cargo has wasted no time in ...
News / Forwarders eyeing major US airports with dread as peak season looms
As the peak season approaches, apprehension is on the rise. Securing enough lift may be the ...
New cool chain facilities take Dallas Fort Worth a step closer to its goal
The recent opening of two new cool chain facilities has taken Dallas Fort Worth International Airport ...
News / Incentives to use Miami a bid to attract more cargo after 'tradelanes flatline'
Miami is trying to boost cargo flows following a raid on its market share from gateways on both ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag