News / Australian court orders Garuda to pay A$19m fine for price-fixing
Australia’s Federal Court has slapped an A$19m ($13.1m) on Garuda Indonesia for its part in ...
Recommends / Australia needs a dedicated air freight body
Air freight’s importance to the Australian economy is set to rise in the coming years. ...
News / 'Unfair' Australian biosecurity tax just a 'smokescreen of spin', says industry
Fourteen industry associations in Australia have called on the government to scrap its “reckless” and ...
News / FedEx expands its Australian footprint with takeover of Manton Air-Sea
FedEx is targeting more Australian business after acquiring Sydney-headquartered logistics operator Manton Air-Sea. Pending regulatory approval, the ...
News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
Recommends / Australia bans Kia Ora for three months
No, Australia has not banned a child-oriented fruit drink – nor a South Korean car brand. ...
News / Time runs out for SE Asian 3PLs to adapt to e-commerce as specialists move in
As the battle for online retail dominance in South-east Asia heats up, time is running out ...
Recommends / Air NZ appeal on Australian cartel case rejected by High Court
Air New Zealand and Garuda Indonesia’s hopes of overturning a 2016 ruling that they colluded ...
Recommends / ‘Fast, vast and low-priced’ – Amazon sets sail for Australia
Australian retailers have had a headstart, in comparison with much of the rest of the world, but ...
News / The five key trade challenges for a post-Brexit Britain
Five challenges face the UK as government gears up for removing the country from the ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones