holiday season Headlines
Recommends / Can the express companies capitalise on the holiday season?
The first boom of the holiday season is on its way, as deliveries from the ...
News / Black Friday boosts volumes, but retailers find consumer frenzy fails on margins
It’s that day. Fat with turkey, Americans are turning to the shops to participate in ...
Recommends / Big retailers and delivery firms will struggle to find staff for festive holiday
UPS is to hire an additional 95,000 workers over the festive holiday period, while FedEx ...
Recommends / Logistics problems at M&S spark nightmare over Christmas
While UK retailer John Lewis’ five-week sales up to 27 December saw a 5.8% increase, ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules