Rates: the eternal tango Headlines
News / No relief for container shipping lines as rates on major trades continue to fall
There were further significant falls in spot rates on the key transpacific and Asia-Europe tradelanes ...
News / Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
There was another significant fall in transpacific container spot rates, as recorded on Friday by ...
News / Ocean Alliance to blank ten transpacific sailings as spot rates plummet
The Ocean Alliance has announced plans to cancel 10 transpacific sailings in March and April, ...
News / Tumbling Asia-to-US rates could hamper carriers in contract renewal talks
Container spot rates from Asia to the US are sliding fast, with today’s Shanghai Containerised ...
News / Despite blanked voyages, carriers still can't fill Asia-Europe ships, hitting rates
Both of the major east-west tradelanes recorded significant falls on today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index ...
News / Shadow of recession adds to carrier woes as rates fall after Chinese holiday
As anticipated, container spot rates softened across the major deepsea trades following the Chinese New ...
News / Weaker demand will drive spot rates down post-CNY – but by how much?
The Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) did not publish today, due to the Chinese New ...
News / Transpacific spot rates soften early as carriers prepare for post-CNY slump
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) before the Chinese New Year holiday has recorded ...
News / Tough times for Europe's hauliers – freight rates soften as diesel prices rise
Road transport freight rates in continental Europe declined in the fourth quarter last year, as ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO