Recommends / State departments backs plan for US to set own global package rates
It’s been widely contended that the Chinese e-commerce market has been effectively subsidised by the ...
News / Air freight must change: it's not ready to meet the growing demands of e-commerce
The air freight industry needs to change dramatically as it undergoes a “paradigm shift” from the demands of ...
News / Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
Some 40% of e-commerce shippers are unaware of dangerous goods regulations – “a very alarming” ...
News / Better connectivity needed before African e-commerce can take off
E-commerce will struggle to take off in Africa without better connectivity and significant improvements to ...
News / Rents go through the roof as US e-commerce boom overruns warehouse space
Warehouse rents in the US are rising rapidly as e-commerce gobbles up space faster than it ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / E-commerce driving boost to Aramex revenue, but margins remain tight
Cross-border e-commerce saw Aramex revenue rise 19% last year, but the company saw pressure on margins ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?