Recommends / Strikes hit transport in India, Germany and Italy
It’s January – and strike season is already well underway. India has seen two days ...
TET (India): Set up separate dept for logistics to improve transport sector – PM's advisory panel
THE ECONOMIC TIMES reports: “Setting up a separate logistics department and introducing one permit-one tax ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
Recommends / Fishing boats to small stores, Amazon will stop at nothing to win in India
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a few specks of land in the Bay of ...
Comment / Interview: Tushar Jani, founder of Blue Dart – visionary and people fan
Tushar Jani is a visionary – and he has been for the majority of his long ...
Recommends / Logistics startup Vaahika making strides in India
Indian freight logistics start-up Vaahika is seeking to redress the issues of fragmentation and indifference ...
People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
News / India could become a beneficiary of the US-China trade spat
India’s forwarding community remains confident the world will overcome the present surge of protectionism. Speaking yesterday at ...
News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you