Clive Data Services Headlines
News / Air cargo volumes looking 'less bad', as the market has 'probably bottomed'
We may have reached the bottom, if analyses by Clive Data Services, Freightos and major ...
News / March a month of two halves for air freight, with carriers forced to adapt
The air freight results for March are out – and the numbers will surprise few ...
News / Forwarders urged to smooth air freight rate turbulence with 'less-risk' contracts
The volatility in air freight markets – which has heightened during the Covid crisis – ...
News / Air freight volumes shrinking fast – but there may be a glimmer of hope
Air freight volumes are declining at an increased pace – last week, figures were down, ...
News / Air cargo price rises may be levelling out amid fears of a drop in demand
Airfreight prices out of Shanghai are continuing to surge, Freight Investor Services (FIS) and the ...
News / Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
Forwarders are predicting “mega-congestion” in the next couple of months, as they attempt to do ...
News / Clive to provide useful weekly aircraft utilisation data to Tiaca members
The most-up-to-date and reliable capacity utilisation data for air cargo is to be shared with ...
News / Volatile market sparks call for review of how air freight capacity is traded
Volatility in the commoditised air freight market is at an all-time high, prompting calls for ...
News / Europe-China air freight traffic overtakes China-Europe for the first time
Europe to China and Hong Kong air freight load factors have overtaken China to Europe ...
News / Price risk-management could mitigate the volatility of China's air cargo market
The moveable feast that is Chinese new year always makes it difficult to interpret the ...
- 1.DSV Panalpina ends freighter contract with Atlas, with more staff set to go
- 2.On the wires: The Kuehne + Nagel shrinkage continues – where to now?
- 3.APL England master arrested as specialists move in to clean up beach debris
- 4.Against the odds: The Spirit decision makes DSV sexy? Hardly
- 5.Inspection reveals 'inadequate lashing' and rusty securing points on APL England
- 1. Chaminda Gunasekera on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on BIFA bites back at 'rubbish' prophecies of forwarders' death-by-tech
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Platts monthly commentary: As demand begins to revive, fears of a new Asia-Europe rates war mount
- 4. email@example.com on Airlines must see cargo as a 'core business' from now on
- 5. Jonny Kery on E-commerce air cargo volumes the 'saviour' for many last-mile logistics firms