Ground handling Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: WFS Q3 out – more joy than pain, for once?
Under new ownership, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) might soon return to shine – its ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / United spots a gap in domestic market and launches ground handling services
United Airlines has revealed that it was driven to launch its own domestic ground handling ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?