Ground handling Headlines
News / Wider air cargo sector collaboration could reap more rewards from e-commerce boom
A mindset change is needed to give a further boost to air cargo’s ability to handle ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: WFS Q3 out – more joy than pain, for once?
Under new ownership, France’s Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) might soon return to shine – its ...
News / Shake-up for ground handling as WFS founder launches Transborder Aviation network
The ground handling market – and e-commerce – is set for a makeover with the formation of ...
Comment / How technology can boost staff retention and not simply replace them
During the recent Cargo Facts Asia conference, one airline executive stated: “Airlines are responsible for ...
News / Lufthansa and Cathay Pacific 'cargo alliance' now ready for take-off
Lufthansa Cargo and Cathay Pacific now have all their cargo handling under one roof. The move means the carriers ...
News / WFS continues its expansion with takeover of US's largest cargo handler, CAS
Consolidation in the cargo handling business continues apace, following WFS’s acquisition of North America’s largest ...
News / United spots a gap in domestic market and launches ground handling services
United Airlines has revealed that it was driven to launch its own domestic ground handling ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones