Congestion indigestion Headlines
News / Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
Carriers bring out their peak season surcharges – four months early
News / Congress will have to control 'damaging' detention and demurrage charges by law
One the largest US shipper associations, the Agriculture Transportation Coalition (AgTC) has renewed its criticism ...
News / 'Handling hell' for air cargo players as congestion brings chaos to airports
Airlines and forwarders are hoping the congestion and chaos sweeping through airports across Europe and ...
News / Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
As the epic congestion at the largest marine gateway complex in the US shows no signs ...
News / 'It's a juggling act' say handlers as cargo congestion swamps Europe's airports
Forwarders and other stakeholders are being urged to help stem the chaos at airports, as ...
News / Covid border restrictions putting the brakes on pan-European road freight
New border restrictions being introduced across European states have the potential to bring road freight to ...
Brexit News / Exporters getting to grips with post-Brexit processes, 'but new pains loom'
The freight industry has disputed government claims that the UK has avoided the post-Brexit “worst case scenario” of supply chain breakdown and long queues to ...
News / China celebrates a new year, but sees return of old supply chain congestion
The Year of the Ox may have begun today, but more trouble lies ahead for ...
News / Container congestion chaos as Yantian pushes deadlines pre-new year holiday
Severe congestion has hit roads leading to the southern Chinese container gateway of Yantian, as ...
News / Extra services bring more congestion and vessel delay at San Pedro Bay ports
Extra loaders deployed by transpacific carriers to meet booming import demand have overwhelmed the US ...
News / CMA CGM axes SEA-X – prelude to the end of transpacific premium products?
CMA CGM appears to be set to close its transpacific express container shipping service, after ...
News / New blow for shippers as carriers announce Asia-Europe blankings for CNY
Ocean carriers are to cancel several headhaul sailings to North Europe around the Chinese New ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag