Port of Long Beach Headlines
News / US deliveries hit by delays as record imports spark west coast port congestion
US importers are bracing themselves for more delays in the coming weeks, as congestion at ...
News / Transpacific volumes to the US hit new highs, but the future looks more uncertain
Container imports to the US from Asia in December were 30% higher than in the ...
News / Cosco caught in new cyber attack as email and telephone systems go down
Cosco’s UK systems are down following a cyber attack which affected its US operations late last ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
News / China gives COSCO $6.3bn takeover of OOCL last-minute go-ahead
China’s anti-monopoly bureau has given the green light to COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of OOIL, including ...
Recommends / Boost in exports from California ports stems from trade unease
Anxiety has companies acting early, at least according to The Wall Street Journal. This report ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you