Port of Long Beach Headlines
Recommends / In Trump’s trade war with China, west coast ports are 'gummed up'
Tariffs, and the uncertainty surrounding them, are causing havoc at US ports. The Los Angeles ...
News / US deliveries hit by delays as record imports spark west coast port congestion
US importers are bracing themselves for more delays in the coming weeks, as congestion at ...
News / Transpacific volumes to the US hit new highs, but the future looks more uncertain
Container imports to the US from Asia in December were 30% higher than in the ...
News / Cosco caught in new cyber attack as email and telephone systems go down
Cosco’s UK systems are down following a cyber attack which affected its US operations late last ...
News / Pledge to sell Long Beach terminal clears the way for COSCO takeover of OOIL
COSCO has appeased US security concerns over its acquisition of OOIL and its container arm ...
News / China gives COSCO $6.3bn takeover of OOCL last-minute go-ahead
China’s anti-monopoly bureau has given the green light to COSCO’s $6.3bn takeover of OOIL, including ...
Recommends / Boost in exports from California ports stems from trade unease
Anxiety has companies acting early, at least according to The Wall Street Journal. This report ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight