Trade tariffs Headlines
Recommends / Trump’s tariff threat hits European economies at a bad time
Trump is threatening to add tariffs onto $11bn of European Union imports, possibly in a ...
Recommends / US and China near a deal to end most US tariffs
It would appear that China and the US are close to agreeing a trade deal ...
News / Tumbling Asia-to-US rates could hamper carriers in contract renewal talks
Container spot rates from Asia to the US are sliding fast, with today’s Shanghai Containerised ...
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / China-US trade uncertainty keeps Cargolux's JV cargo airline on the back burner
We are in a time of political uncertainty (especially if you happen to be in ...
Recommends / The US and China’s trade truce statements compared
Ceasefire? It seems China and the US have stepped back and are willing to negotiate, ...
News / Bangladesh exports to Europe can take flight via new truck service to Kolkata
Bangladeshi exporters could now find it easier to truck goods to India and then air ...
Recommends / Trump suggests 10% tariffs may be placed on iPhones, laptops
Apple is having a hard time. The company, which has seen iPhone sales slow, could ...
Recommends / Consider the lobster: they can't claw their way out of Trump's trade war
For Maine, no other sector has been hit as hard by the China-US trade war ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?