Trade wars Headlines
Recommends / How tariff-proof is your supply chain strategy?
As the list of countries facing US tariffs grows, Industry Week has put together a rather ...
Recommends / Gadget makers are bracing for Trump’s trade war
While President Trump’s argument for raising tariffs on Chinese imports is predicated on protecting American ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
Auto import tariffs would kill 157,000 US jobs
Proposed tariffs on car imports to the US could see the country lose some 157,000 ...
Recommends / Tariff dodgers stand to profit from US-China trade dispute
There is an interesting article in the New York Times revealing how companies are looking ...
News / Trade wars could return us to the days of the Depression, governments warned
Shippers have called on world governments to back away from trade wars that threaten the global economy. But ...
Recommends / US shoppers and Chinese suppliers face Trump levy
US retailers are fearful of a trade war with China. Donald Trump’s plan to put ...
News / Spot rates tumble with excess capacity and threat of US-China trade war
Container spot rates continued to slide this week as capacity issues threatened the stability of ...
Recommends / China 'prepared' for trade war and unveils response to Trump tariffs
There was never really any doubt that the Chinese had long been planning their retaliation ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you