Recommends / What Canada's air cargo cartel ruling may mean for possible US claimants
Cartel behaviour across a group of air cargo carriers may have altered the rule of ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / US Customs determined to tighten scrutiny of e-commerce imports
The US Customs & Border Protection agency (CBP) is poised to ramp up measures to ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
News / Prince Rupert claims port expansion will put an end to winter container log-jams
Canada’s Pacific port of Prince Rupert is looking to stay ahead of the demand curve ...
News / Canada's Fenix Data Systems becomes WiseTech's seventh acquisition this year
Australian logistics software provider WiseTech Global is set to expand into the Canadian market after ...
Recommends / Trump's trade war looks set to be a costly affair
President Trump’s latest trade war salvo has not been warmly welcomed in countries facing tariffs ...
News / Canadian Pacific train operators walk out as deal is reached with signal workers
Large volumes of cargo were stranded last night when 3,000 Canadian Pacific Railway conductors and ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?