News / Tracks not all running smoothly for North American railroads in Q1
North American railroads saw mixed fortunes in the first three months of the year – ...
Recommends / What Canada's air cargo cartel ruling may mean for possible US claimants
Cartel behaviour across a group of air cargo carriers may have altered the rule of ...
News / Canadian carriers are flying high with a cargo of cannabis
Although eagerly anticipated in some quarters, the legalisation of cannabis for leisure purposes in Canada ...
News / TransX acquisition a boost for Canadian National's intermodal ambitions
Rail operator Canadian National (CN) has acquired Winnipeg-based haulier TransX Group for an undisclosed price, ...
Recommends / New era of free trade leaves Mexico more isolated
Bloomberg has published an interesting analysis of the ‘new Nafta’, calling it a “grim” combination ...
News / US Customs determined to tighten scrutiny of e-commerce imports
The US Customs & Border Protection agency (CBP) is poised to ramp up measures to ...
News / Goodbye NAFTA: replacement trade deal lowers e-commerce threshold
After 14 months of terse wrangling, the brinkmanship over NAFTA has finally reached a resolution, ...
News / DDC pilots the drive for more drone delivery trials in Canada
Drone deliveries have taken a few steps forward this summer in Canada. The latest step came ...
News / Prince Rupert claims port expansion will put an end to winter container log-jams
Canada’s Pacific port of Prince Rupert is looking to stay ahead of the demand curve ...
News / Canada's Fenix Data Systems becomes WiseTech's seventh acquisition this year
Australian logistics software provider WiseTech Global is set to expand into the Canadian market after ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones