China-US trade dispute Headlines
Recommends / FedEx confirms Huawei mail ban as 'mistake' reignites Chinese ire
FedEx was forced to apologise to Chinese electronics manufacturer Huawei after it returned one of ...
Comment / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics