China-US trade dispute Headlines
Recommends / FedEx confirms Huawei mail ban as 'mistake' reignites Chinese ire
FedEx was forced to apologise to Chinese electronics manufacturer Huawei after it returned one of ...
News / US business fury at 'catastrophic' higher trade tariffs on Chinese imports
And so it has come to pass: the US has hiked tariffs on $200bn-worth of imported goods ...
Comment / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 5.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules