China-US trade dispute Headlines
Recommends / US-China trade war nears year three, with relations at ‘alarming’ lowest ebb
The South China Morning Post has published a decent analysis of China-US trade relations – ...
News / Diversity pays off for DP World as profits rise strongly in a weakened market
Betting big on logistics looks likely to pay off for DP World, with the port ...
Recommends / FedEx confirms Huawei mail ban as 'mistake' reignites Chinese ire
FedEx was forced to apologise to Chinese electronics manufacturer Huawei after it returned one of ...
News / US business fury at 'catastrophic' higher trade tariffs on Chinese imports
And so it has come to pass: the US has hiked tariffs on $200bn-worth of imported goods ...
Premium / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Comment: Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag