China-US trade dispute Headlines
Recommends / FedEx confirms Huawei mail ban as 'mistake' reignites Chinese ire
FedEx was forced to apologise to Chinese electronics manufacturer Huawei after it returned one of ...
News / US business fury at 'catastrophic' higher trade tariffs on Chinese imports
And so it has come to pass: the US has hiked tariffs on $200bn-worth of imported goods ...
Comment / Market Insight: Recession's in abeyance, but risks to world trade continue to lurk
Each year, the annual Transpacific Maritime (TPM) conference opens with a keynote speech from IHS ...
News / Fast-developing South-east Asian road network is giving air a run for its money
Singapore-based YCH Group has entered South-east Asia’s burgeoning cross-border road freight market with the launch ...
Recommends / US trade agency says efforts to rein in China with WTO rule change are futile
As the US seeks to reach an agreement with China on “improved” trade policies, White ...
News / Pressure mounts on forwarders with uncertainties over US-China trade conflict
Thanks to the antics of the US president, also jokingly known as the best trade ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. email@example.com on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come