Recommends / Cargo plane carrying four missing in eastern Indonesia
Indonesian air traffic control has lost contact with a local cargo plane. The aircraft, with ...
News / Grace period needed after new year IMO 2020 deadline, call
Growing safety concerns around the IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap on marine fuels has led to ...
News / Air cargo players need to find new markets as traditional business softens
Agility will be the key for freighter operators which need to find new markets. The latest ...
News / Indonesian logistics benefits as booming e-commerce leads to cheaper PLBs
Indonesia’s logistics industry will enjoy double-digit growth this year, thanks to booming e-commerce and a string ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes