Recommends / Closing drug-test loopholes could hit driver availability
A wildly absurd and, frankly, dangerous long-standing legal loophole in the US will end in ...
Recommends / Trump’s tariff threat hits European economies at a bad time
Trump is threatening to add tariffs onto $11bn of European Union imports, possibly in a ...
Recommends / US 'clamours for avocados' as Trump threatens to shut Mexico border
US millennials are said to be distraught at Trump’s latest tirade, because of the threats ...
News / Strong calls to stamp out huge disparities in foreign mail delivery charges
Despite its potential importance, few people are awaiting the meeting of the Council of Administration of ...
Recommends / No wall yet, but wait times worsen at the US border: 10 hours to cross
Crossing times at the US-Mexico border have increased to up to 10 hours, follwing a US decision ...
News / KLM and Dutch government hit back at Kalitta's claims of 'wrongful' loss of airport slots
Dutch organisations, including KLM and the government, are fighting back over Kalitta Air’s claim that ...
News / 'Outdated' US intermodal infrastructure is letting us down, claim farmers and exporters
A coalition of US farmers and their forwarders claims the country’s logistics infrastructure is “inadequate” ...
News / Stronger domestic margins push US Xpress to quit cross-border trucking
The grass is not always greener on the other side, apparently; truckload and transport provider ...
Recommends / Ending government shutdown won't fix flight delays
Finally, the US government has reopened. But as this informative Wired article reveals, the problems in aviation ...
Recommends / The China conundrum: are we headed for supply chain meltdown?
CEOs need to rethink supply chain strategy amid escalating tension between China and the US. ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?