News / Zencargo raises $20m to take on the 'antiquated business' of freight forwarding
This TechCrunch article has already attracted some criticism on Twitter for its “Move over, Flexport” comment (Flexport has ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport targets $1bn in sales this year – and the joke is on who, exactly?
I seem to have reached a point in my career where market contacts send me screen-grabs ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Biggest week ever in logistics 'is nothing compared to what is about to come'
One of the biggest weeks ever in logistics leaves plenty of room to the imagination ...
News / Freighters still managing to find their niche in a bumpy air cargo market
After two years of soaring yields, air cargo carriers are losing altitude in a bumpy ...
News / Flexport offers LCL shippers the FCL treatment, with OceanMatch service
Shippers will no longer be faced with the choice of booking either a full container ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport – behind the scenes
Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen is undoubtedly a data guy. It’s a consistent theme in ...
News / Flexport secures a billion dollars in new funds to help grow its global footprint
US digital-first freight forwarder Flexport has secured “a truly outstanding” $1bn in a new funding ...
Comment / Q&A with Flexport's Ryan Petersen, the $1bn salesman
I had the pleasure of talking to Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen yesterday soon after news ...
People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport aiming for a long-term Amazon-esque valuation
I nearly fell off my chair when Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen yesterday told me the ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?