Comment / On the wires: Fearless Flexport rocks with small bolt-on deal but is that the crux?
“Flexport, the modern freight forwarder, today announced the acquisition of Crux Systems, the most advanced ...
Recommends / How strong is the digital traction in container shipping?
Getting hard numbers about the take-up of digital services in container shipping – whether it ...
Recommends / Why Flexport built a slick Slack SaaS for shipping
Following a $3.2bn valuation and a $1bn in fundraising, Flexport can add the launch of ...
News / Hong Kong delays air cargo screening programme as economy and air trade falter
The launch of Hong Kong’s new x-ray screening rule for air cargo has been delayed due ...
Comment / Lufthansa Cargo lifts Flexport ban - but the inside story shows best practice at work
The Lufthansa Cargo embargo on three companies over an ‘incident’ involving dangerous goods has been lifted, the ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo blacklists vape shipper and forwarders after lithium ion 'incident'
The dangers of misdeclaring lithium ion battery shipments have again come to the fore. A Chinese vape manufacturer, ShenzhenAbuFan Technology, has ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: The absence of disruption – Silicon Valley folk aren't that stupid
It seems every day we are reminded that Flexport – one of the hottest attention-grabbing ...
Comment / Market Insight: Lies, damn lies... and Flexport – is the fierce criticism fair?
You remember my previous coverage “Lies, damn lies, and corporate logistics“, mainly concerning how several ...
News / WGA hits back: Flexport dumped our contract after 'receiving a better offer'
Flexport has been accused of being “unethical” and illegally breaching its contract as Western Global Airlines ...
Recommends / Trade financing offer to Flexport customers hit by tariffs
I know, we are at risk of running too many stories about Flexport this week, but this is interesting. Flexport is ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route