Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport – behind the scenes
Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen is undoubtedly a data guy. It’s a consistent theme in ...
Comment / Q&A with Flexport's Ryan Petersen, the $1bn salesman
I had the pleasure of talking to Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen yesterday soon after news ...
People / Neel Shah back on the board of directors at Tiaca
The International Air Cargo Association (Tiaca) has appointed Flexport’s air freight director, Neel Shah, (pictured ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Flexport aiming for a long-term Amazon-esque valuation
I nearly fell off my chair when Flexport chief executive Ryan Petersen yesterday told me the ...
News / Deal with SF Holding brings DP-DHL 'unprecedented access to China’s domestic market'
Deutsche Post-DHL has completed the sale of its supply chain operations in China to SF ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
Flexport, the digital forwarder everyone loves to hate, has extended its air network to include ...
Recommends / Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
US freight forwarding start-up Flexport appears to be on the verge of another enormous fundraising ...
RTR: Flexport in talks to raise $500 million in SoftBank-led deal – Axios
REUTERS reports: “Freight logistics provider Flexport Inc is in talks to raise around $500 million in ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO