News / Schiphol airport charges to rise, but freighters pay less than passenger planes
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is to increase the charges for freighter flights by a minimum of ...
Recommends / Boeing predicts need for 3,260 freighters by 2037
The global freighter fleet needs to increase by 70% to meet the expected doubling in ...
News / Jota Cargo on the runway for a revival, with BAe 146-300s to 'bridge the gap'
Four new freighters are set to enter the market, expected to be operational this month. UK ...
News / Air freight making inroads into India's e-commerce market
Road dominates India’s e-commerce market, but air freight is making inroads as Air India Cargo ...
News / Spicejet – the low-cost carrier with big ambitions for cargo
SpiceJet’s foray into freight marks a rare occurrence – a low-cost carrier (LCC) significantly adapting ...
News / High-flying DHL Express boosts its freighter fleet with five ex-Etihad A330Fs
DHL Express has expanded its fleet with five new A330 freighters, aircraft let go by ...
News / Nippon Cargo Airlines set to take off again, one aircraft at a time
Nippon Cargo Airlines is to resume operations, with one aircraft, tomorrow. The first service since the carrier grounded ...
News / With demand for capacity still flying, Vallair gears up for A321 conversion push
As the first B737-800 freighter enters commercial service, the push for the larger A321 cargo ...
News / Grounded Centurion Air Cargo in plea to DoT for more time, as potential investor appears
Centurion Air Cargo is in talks with an investor with an eye on resuming operations. However, it ...
News / Innovative new B737 loading system could boost the aircraft's cargo credentials
The 737’s prospects as a cargo aircraft could be improved following Telair International’s certification for ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?