Comment / Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
I am good, I thought, on Friday. The very original idea for my usual weekly analysis, ...
People / Vincent Touya takes over US operations for Dachser
German 3PL Dachser has named company veteran Vincent Touya (pictured above) as managing director of ...
News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
News / Mark Rollinson to take over as Dachser UK MD as Nick Lowe steps down
Dachser has appointed Mark Rollinson as its new UK managing director, following the announcement that ...
News / US retailers rush to fill shelves before trade war tariffs start to bite
As the transpacific trade war officially gets under way, US retailers are rushing to fill ...
News / Bigger ships and bigger ports an opening for 3PLs to revolutionise supply chains
While the consolidation of liner shipping companies into larger alliances and associated deployment of larger vessels ...
News / Dachser reports record revenues, with global forwarding the star performer
Strong sea and air freight rates last year helped German road freight and logistics operator ...
News / Dachser eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO