News / Fiata issues guidance to members on how to prevent cyber-attacks
Forwarding association Fiata has launched a guide for members on preventing cyber crime, amid growing ...
News / What are the top ten risks to supply chains this year?
The top ten supply chain risks this year include raw material shortages, safety recalls, climate ...
Recommends / DHL won't enter logistics M&A market, for now
Frank Appel has ruled out any M&A action by DP-DHL in the near future, according ...
People / Joerg Sommer is new chief executive of DHL subsidiary Street Scooter
Deutsche Post-DHL subsidiary Street Scooter, an electric vehicle manufacturer, has appointed Joerg Sommer as its ...
News / UK's wide range of trading partners may soften impact of a no-deal Brexit
Britain’s wide range of trade relationships may insulate it from some fallout from a no-deal ...
People / Tobias Schmidt to head DHL's global forwarding operation in Germany
DHL has appointed Tobias Schmidt as chief executive for global forwarding in Germany. Mr Schmidt’s appointment ...
News / Globalisation 'too big to fail', and Brexit and Trump haven't dented trade either
Protectionist backlash sweeping across the world will not dent globalisation in the long-term, according to ...
Recommends / DHL to close Chilean e-commerce business by April
It’s a rare day that a company like DHL decides to bow out of the ...
News / Race to beat tariffs drives Asia to US air rates up as peak season looms
Transpacific eastbound looks set to be the tradelane in highest demand as air freight progresses ...
Recommends / Finnair Cargo to end Brussels freighter partnership and add widebody flights
Finnair is to discontinue its freighter partnership from Helsinki to Brussels with DHL, Air Cargo ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?