cross-border ecommerce Headlines
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you