cross-border ecommerce Headlines
News / WTO meeting spawns a split, with multinational e-commerce rules drive
Frustration with the World Trade Organisation’s (WTO) inability to advance towards a global set of ...
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. email@example.com on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk