cross-border ecommerce Headlines
News / DHL splits e-commerce business, breaking up poor-performing PeP division
DHL has made major changes to its post, e-commerce, and parcel (PeP) division, following financial ...
News / Seko Logistics acquires majority stake in Australia's Omni-Channel Logistics
Seko’s promise to grow its footprint throughout 2018 continued today as it acquired a majority ...
News / A niche opens up as integrators choose not to bulk up for e-commerce deliveries
Airlines and forwarders have struggled to establish themselves as a competitive alternative to express carriers ...
News / US Customs struggles to position itself to handle the flood of e-commerce traffic
The US Customs and Border Protection agency (CBP) is looking for a mix of data ...
News / Education the key to preventing dangerous links in e-commerce supply chains
Detection and prevention via education is the most effective way to prevent the transport of dangerous ...
News / 'We need more data-sharing and visibility in e-commerce air freight supply chains'
Cainiao, Alibaba’s logistics arm, has called on the air cargo industry to support data-sharing and ...
News / 3PLs forced to act as e-commerce bites deeper into traditional forwarding
3PLs are boosting their final-mile and ‘white glove’ services in Europe, as e-commerce makes greater ...
News / Ohio's Rickenbacker joins US airport scramble to capture online retail traffic
In recent years Rickenbacker, the cargo airport of Columbus, Ohio, has become a ‘poster boy’ for ...
News / Collaboration in retail logistics the key to competing with the 'gorilla' in the room
Collaboration in retail logistics is key to increasing efficiency, competing against industry giants and cutting congestion, ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 4.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 5.Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 2. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. gunther ginckels on Maersk's inland terminal network to be integrated into Logistics & Service