Comment / Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
So, this morning the following release from Ceva Logistics – in which CMA CGM will ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: huge takeover premium for DB Schenker, and Bolloré + Geodis deal talk sparks outrage
Market talk and deal metrics equal joy and pain: always blame the latter when you ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hans Willam – lessons from 45 years' experience in logistics
I had yet to be born in the early 1970s, when Hans Willam (pictured above), ...
People / Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva new Brazil country manager at FM Logistic
French logistics and transport services provider FM Logistic has appointed Ronaldo Fernandes da Silva (pictured ...
Comment / Market Insight: Where will the steady gaze of Geodis become fixed next?
France’s Geodis traditionally attracts all sorts of M&A rumours, with its management team often coming ...
People / Geodis appoints Ashwani Nath first global head of e-commerce
Geodis hopes to boost its e-commerce business with the appointment of its first global head ...
News / Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
Logistics operators have unveiled multiple initiatives in recent weeks, aiming to ease capacity constraints in ...
People / Antje Lochmann is new MD of Geodis freight forwarding in Germany
Geodis has appointed Antje Lochmann managing director of its freight forwarding activities in Germany. Ms Lochmann joined ...
News / Geodis still on the hunt for a major acquisition, but not in France, says CEO
Amid all this forwarder M&A news of Ceva and Damco, comes confirmation that Geodis is still ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?