courting judgment Headlines
News / FedEx chiefs 'misled' shareholders while enriching themselves, claims lawsuit
A shareholder lawsuit has been launched against FedEx, claiming “tens of millions of dollars in ...
News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
News / WGA hits back: Flexport dumped our contract after 'receiving a better offer'
Flexport has been accused of being “unethical” and illegally breaching its contract as Western Global Airlines ...
News / Failure of WGA aircraft caused 'our business to suffer', Flexport tells court
Flexport is taking aircraft provider Western Global Airlines (WGA) to court, alleging service failures. The forwarder signed ...
Recommends / Can FedEx beat Dept of Commerce in court, testing a familiar question?
There’s an interesting article on Commercial Appeal, looking at FedEx’s court action against the US Department ...
News / CEVA plaintiffs get injection of hope from shift in gear
CEVA’s impending IPO on the Swiss Stock Exchange and the appointment of a new judge has ...
News / Relief for Samsung is air cargo's loss, as US judge rules Hanjin ships can unload
The air freight industry appears to have missed a boost to business from the collapse of ...
Recommends / FedEx drug case: prosecution claims it knew it was shipping illegal prescriptions
UPDATE: 20.6.16 The US Department of Justice has dismissed all criminal charges against FedEx, relating to the ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 3.Analysis: Kuehne versus Kuehne just as the Danes close in...
- 4.Astral drones wait on African runway for green light to take off
- 5.Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
- 1. email@example.com on Shippers should open talks on container contracts now, says Drewry
- 2. Martyn Benson on Good news and cautious news for liners in the run-up to IMO 2020
- 3. Aaryav@pridel.com on Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4. Mike Wackett on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come
- 5. Alex Lennane on Panama Canal use by box ships slows only slightly, but there's worse to come