News / Gloomy outlook for container charter market as cautious carriers cut capacity
Containership charter rates are “stable but depressed”, according to London shipbroker Braemar ACM. A weakening of ...
News / No box trade supply-demand balance until end 2019, says Alphaliner
Recent forecasts from ocean carriers that a supply-demand equilibrium will be reached next year are “optimistic”, ...
News / Ship scrapping set to hit record level this year as more panamaxes become redundant
Ship scrapping appears set to hit record levels this year, according to shipbroker and services firm ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?