News / Importer fury as UK port congestion means boxes may be stranded for weeks
UK container imports offloaded at Antwerp, Rotterdam and Zeebrugge could be stranded for weeks before ...
News / Major digital step for NTB as it signs up with Portchain for berth optimisation
North Sea Terminal Bremerhaven (NTB) is the latest operator to sign-up for Portchain’s AI-powered berth ...
News / MSC offers storage in terminal yards to help prevent import congestion at ports
As consumer demand in Europe and North America drops off a cliff, fears have grown ...
News / Hamburg sees market share drift to rivals as draught restrictions begin to bite
The arrival of more 20,000 teu-plus megaships has resulted in “a steady shift of market ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 2. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 3. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4. Ed Cleasby on The Brexit rules may be late, but it's not rocket science, guys
- 5. Matt Hagan on Cold Jet is providing lifesaving dry ice