News / Artificial intelligence could help solve under-use of trucks as driver shortage worsens
Artificial intelligence (AI) is again being hailed as the solution to under-utilisation in trucking, with ...
News / Already here, or maybe needs more testing, but blockchain will add value
Companies can find “tremendous value” in new technologies, but it’s crucial to think carefully about ...
News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
Recommends / Three steps to getting started with supply chain AI
Adopting new technologies can be a daunting task, particularly in business. With the promise of ...
Recommends / AI and the future of work: will our jobs disappear?
We are all told daily – especially the forwarders and driversamong us – that our jobs ...
News / Evolution due for automotive logistics as manufacturers drive changes
Largescale changes have shifted the car industry in the past year – but there is less ...
Recommends / VIDEO: Meet Tally, the friendly robotic store clerk
In this short clip, we meet Simbe’s half-heartedly anthropomorphised inventory-tracking robot Tally, geared towards improving ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you