Cyber security Headlines
Recommends / Seven cybersecurity threats that can sneak up on you
Wired has come up with a useful list of things you should be wary of – ...
News / Fiata issues guidance to members on how to prevent cyber-attacks
Forwarding association Fiata has launched a guide for members on preventing cyber crime, amid growing ...
BBG: BlackRock exposes confidential data on thousands of advisers on iShares site
BLOOMBERG reports: “BlackRock Inc., the world’s largest asset manager, inadvertently posted confidential information about thousands ...
News / Warm welcome for BIMCO cyber security clause for shipping contracts
BIMCO, the world’s largest shipping association, is finalising a cyber security clause for charter party ...
Recommends / Cosco offers more advice for customers following cyber attack on Americas region
Cyber attack-hit Cosco has issued another set of FAQs relating to its operations. While it ...
Recommends / Shipping seen as the softest of hacker targets
Here’s one for Maersk: turns out, shipping is an easy target for hackers. The news ...
Recommends / Russia blamed for 'malicious' cyber attack, as FedEx secures 'visible' customer data
The NotPetya cyber attack that cost businesses like Maersk and FedEx/TNT some $1.2bn, was orchestrated by the ...
Recommends / Container security: the foundation of true cybersecurity
This piece from ITproPortal considers the impact so-called “software containers” are having on the shipping ...
Recommends / Hackers could capsize large vessels – and other cyber attack news
The shipping and logistics industry is looking increasingly vulnerable to cyber attack. A host of ...
News / Shipping has 'collective blindness' and must improve its cyber security
Shipping remains blind to the threat posed by insufficient cyber security. And its continuing failure to ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier