Big Data Headlines
Comment / Comment: supply chain data isn't flawed, it's how you're using it
“Over the next two years, more than 25% of critical data in Fortune 1,000 companies ...
Comment / Logistics firms in search of Big Data may gain more by digging deeper for Small Data
Santiago, the main character in Paul Coelho’s bestseller The Alchemist, went on a long journey ...
Recommends / What big data brings to the stressful life of a container line CEO
Think of this blog post from supply chain software provider Quintiq as a companion piece ...
Recommends / Big Data: the latest rage in supply chain management
Inevitably we are going to writing more and more about Big Data this year. It ...
Recommends / IoT and the supply chain: the complexity of staying connected
The future may be bright (the future may even be orange); but getting there is ...
Recommends / Big data: big opportunities or big problems?
Few companies have achieved the true supply chain visibility that logistics providers have promised for ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?