Big Data Headlines
News / Shippers love technology, but some people are irreplaceable
Shippers don’t see a single area of business where pure technology would be a preferable ...
News / Shipper + 3PL + data sharing = more trust and a smoother supply chain
3PLs that collaborate with shippers on data will boost efficiency and see longer-lasting relationships with ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain data isn't flawed, it's how you're using it
“Over the next two years, more than 25% of critical data in Fortune 1,000 companies ...
Comment / Logistics firms in search of Big Data may gain more by digging deeper for Small Data
Santiago, the main character in Paul Coelho’s bestseller The Alchemist, went on a long journey ...
Recommends / What big data brings to the stressful life of a container line CEO
Think of this blog post from supply chain software provider Quintiq as a companion piece ...
Recommends / Big Data: the latest rage in supply chain management
Inevitably we are going to writing more and more about Big Data this year. It ...
Recommends / IoT and the supply chain: the complexity of staying connected
The future may be bright (the future may even be orange); but getting there is ...
How big data can help asset utilisation by protecting sensitive cargo in the cold chain
Big data and the Internet of Things (IoT) are transforming the storage, transport and monitoring ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag